Medical Spa in New Jersey
No matter how hard you work out or how closely you follow your diet plan, some areas of fat just won’t budge. Dr. Roel Galope at Lasting Impression Medical Aesthetics in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, may have a solution. Emsculpt® and BTL Vanquish Me™ are focal fat loss tools that build muscle or targets unwanted fat and tighten your skin.
Body Contouring By Lasting Impression - New Jersey
Body Contouring Solutions
Sometimes, no matter how hard one diets or works out, stubborn abdominal or buttock fat lingers. Our Fair Lawn, NJ medical spa in Bergen County provides two non-invasive treatments to reduce belly fat and buttock fat. These are treatments that are NOT plastic surgery. Here they are:
- Uses high-intensity electromagnetic energy to build more fat-burning muscle
- Gives your skin a workout without lifting weights
- Used to tighten muscles in the stomach and buttocks
- Relaxing but feels afterwards like you just worked out
- Up to 4 treatments may be needed at two to three-day intervals to get the best results
- Each session is 30 minutes
- Patients may return to work or other activities immediately after sessions
BTL Vanquish Me™
- Radiofrequency technology to help shrink and decrease fat cells
- Helps shed inches from the abdomen and inner and outer thighs
- Can benefit anyone at any weight
- Relaxing and painless
- 30-45-minute treatments
- 4 weekly treatments may be needed to achieve the best fat reduction results
- Noticeable change in body shape can happen in 2-3 weeks or in several months depending on the individual
BTL Exilis Ultra
- FDA-cleared for use in dermatologic and aesthetic procedures.
- Non-surgical and non-invasive with no recovery time required
- Uses a radiofrequency device that transmits safe electrical energy to the skin
- Triggers collagen growth which leads to skin tightening and fat reduction in the targeted areas
- Used for reducing wrinkles, firming and toning skin, fat reduction, and body contouring
- Results can generally last up to 2 years
*Individual results may vary
Get started now...
Fill in the form to schedule an appointment with us!
What We Offer
Are there any side effects with the EmSculpt treatments?
“We have not seen any side effects other than soreness. Many patients report only minimal soreness whereas others report greater soreness. We feel the athletic patients notice greater soreness afterwards, certainly in a good way, as one would expect after a great workout. We have had patients tell us their back pain has improved and that they feel stronger.
A few male patients have noticed an improved in ED as a side benefit of their Emsculpt treatment. A patient must not have any contraindications, of course, to having Emsculpt, which can include any metal implant near treatment site, cardiac issues, pacemaker/defibrillators, history of seizures, pregnancy or breastfeeding, hernias or recent surgeries to the treatment area to name a few” states Shalini Gupta, MD on realself.com.
Treatment with Emsculpt is relaxing, but you will feel as though you just completed an intense workout. However, instead of you having to lift weights, the Emsculpt does all the work for you.
Dr. Galope creates a personalized treatment plan for you based on your aesthetic goals. You may need as many as four treatments set at two- to three-day intervals to get the best results. Each session only takes 30 minutes, which makes it easy to schedule during your lunch break.
Is BTL Vanquish Me Effective?
In an article on harpersbazaar.com, Alyssa Hertzig writes about her own experience with the treatment. “A few weeks after my final treatment, I was changing in the bathroom when I glanced in the mirror and did a double take. My stomach was practically gone. Okay, not totally gone, but noticeably, undoubtedly different—and smaller,” she states.
Generally, after the initial Emsculpt treatments which are given 4 times over the course of 2 weeks, results last 3-6 months before maintenance is required. One treatment every 3-6 months is required to maintain results.
Emsculpt is generally recommended 4 times over the first 2 weeks, then once every 3-6 months for maintenance. While there’s no official limit to how often one can do Emsculpt, doctors caution to not overwork the muscles by refraining from exercise a day or two prior to treatment.
Generally, people see results in 4-6 weeks after the initial 2 week period of treatments. Some people see results earlier. Nearly everyone reports feeling a tighter abdomen or glutial region before actually seeing the results on their body.
Many patients and doctors in recent years have reported excellent results with Vanquish including losing fat and smoothing out cellulite on the body.
Vanquish is non-invasive, painless and FDA approved. It has been determined safe to use on the human body, validated through clinical studies.